Are you interested in Advertising / Sponsoring The International Eressos Women's Festival?
Here could be some reasons why:
- This year the International Eressos Women's Festival will celebrate its 11th anniversary in Skala Eressos on the island of Lesvos in Greece.
- The International Eressos Women's Festival is an ongoing contributor to the promotion and development of activities by women and for women.
- The festival provides the opportunity for local and international musicians, artists, performers, entertainers, scholars and therapists to share in the practice, performance and appreciation of women’s talents in all its forms and with enthusiasts of all ages.
- The activities of the festival celebrate the diversity, literacy, philosophy and social justice from female participants and visitors from a variety of backgrounds and life experiences. It empowers women, their status, organizations and position in society in general through education, cultural expression and by means of their creativity.
- Several charitable components have been added to the festival program to raise funds for local charities. Portions of proceeds from the festival will be donated to these charities which assist and support local women on the island of Lesvos.
- The International Eressos Women's Festival is community driven, innovative and the festival of 2011 is sure to attract an even broader audience than in previous years.
- It is anticipated that festival promotions will reach around 1000 people who will attend the festivities here locally throughout the two weeks of activities, through the use of On-Site Promotions, Stage Signage, Festival Tickets, Flyers and Posters.
- Exposure of festival promotions is estimated to reach a much larger audience through our main festival website, through television and internet-radio coverage of the festival, through our press releases and newsletters, as well as through the assistance of our worldwide network of cooperating agencies and partners.
Benefits for Advertisers / Sponsors and Guidelines:
The Festival provides exposure for sponsors through marketing, advertising, media coverage, a variety of promotions, and events. Sponsors are invited to take advantage of opportunities for long-term exposure. Regional sponsors enjoy the added benefit of tourism revenues generated during the festival.
We are welcoming sponsors at all levels – local, regional, national and international and we are open to many different forms of partnerships–in-kind, cash, pro bono, exclusivity. We encourage you to contact us to negotiate your individual possibilities.
Your financial support will help us to meet the costs associated with organizing the International Eressos Women's Festival.
- Hire of professional equipment for performances such as stage, lights, instruments, pa systems, mixing panels etc.
- Engagement of participants which includes flights, airport transfers, accommodation, food and artist fees.
- Marketing and promotion of all festival activities as well as the promotion of the village of Skala Eressos as a whole, which includes websites, flyers, posters and memorabilia.
- Expenses generated within the festival office itself which includes costs for printing, paper, international phone-calls, internet connection.
Of course there are many other expenses including fireworks, competition prizes, venue rental, and rewards for volunteers who give their time and energy free of charge- everything that is required to make the International Eressos Women’s Festival work for all of us.
We thank you in advance for your interest and look forward to discuss sponsorship options with you.
Or Telephone: 0030 22530 52140
International Eressos Women's Festival
Skala Eressos 81105
Lesvos Island, Greece